Commercial Carpet Cleaning Machines
for Long-Term Care Facilities
Whittaker’s Smart Care® Systems and CRYSTAL DRY® Chemistry are designed to keep your long-term care facility’s carpets in the best possible condition. Featuring our unique encapsulation technology and easy-to-use carpet cleaning machines, Whittaker’s Smart Care® Systems are efficient, powerful, and significantly reduce any inconvenience associated with carpet cleaning to your facility’s residents (including noise and drying time).
Our low-moisture encapsulation carpet cleaning is a revolutionary alternative to otherwise disruptive, cumbersome, expensive, and inefficient carpet cleaning systems that leave a sticky residue.
Using a Whittaker Smart Care® System in your long-term care facility will allow your property maintenance staff to clean during daylight hours. The system is quiet and requires virtually no drying time due to its encapsulation chemistries.
Whittaker’s Systems have been designed to be simple to learn, easy to operate, move and store, eliminating the need for specially trained staff or contractors.
Learn more about our Smart Care® Systems and Chemistry, and find the right fit for your long-term care facility.
Other Resources for Long-Term Care Facilities
- Learn more about creating a carpet maintenance program for your facility.
- Whittaker’s easy-to-use Carpet Cleaning Productivity Calculators are designed to help you determine your annual carpet cleaning workload and annual cost summary.
- Learn more about the difference between Encapsulation carpet cleaning and Hot Water Extraction.
- Our Productivity Rate Comparison shows the productivity rates and other features of each of our machines.
- See how Whittaker has helped to achieve more efficient and thorough carpet cleaning in medical facilities and Long-Term Care Facilities.
- Our YouTube Channel is home to all of our maintenance and use videos.
SMART CARE® Systems and CRYSTAL DRY® Chemistry.
The equipment and supplies you need for a cost-effective carpet maintenance program and simplified spotting system.